Tao of Health – Secret of Longevity
How would you like to live a long life, healthily and happily?
The secret to longevity is to flow with the rhythm of nature.
Nature is a manifestation of Tao, which is the underlying force under all existence. By going with the flow, you allow your body to optimise its innate potential, which is so powerful it’s beyond your imagination.
It makes you feel peaceful and effortless. It strengthens your defence system in your body and triggers you self-healing mechanism, making you more robust.
Perform Tao exercises like qigong, tai chi and meditation regularly to see the wonders.
At the same time, you can find inspiration from Tao literature such as Tao Te Ching of Lao Tzu — which is sometimes referred to as the ‘manual for longevity’— and works of Zhuangzi. It lays the foundation for the Taoist medicine, which sheds interesting insight on how one can live a healthy and happy life.
Qigong (chi gong)
- Hand swinging exercise (shuai shou) (video)
- Taoisit exercise that saved the doctor’s life (video)
- Chi gong is simple (video)
- Baduanjin – Eight Pieces of Brocade (video)
- Jing Qi Shen & Tao of Health
Other articles about Tao of Health
- Think About Not Thinking & Speak to the Universe
- Breathe it Right. It is Your Life!
- Nurther these 3 things and you are at the pink of health
- By staying still you are awake
- Set Yourself Free by Seeing Inward
- Eight Pieces of Brocade – Chi Gong Appreciation
- Chi Gong is Simple
- 7 Steps to Longevity
- Before your decide what to eat, understand how your energy flows
- Taoist exercise that saved the medical doctor his life