Meditation has been around for thousands of years.
Among the ancient classics, Tao Te Ching is regarded one of the most comprehensive guides on how to do meditation.
During meditation, you center your mind and ignore the the stream of ‘straying’ thoughts that take you from your focus. It free you from the rush of the external world. In the process, you get the the opportunities to examine the point where you began, and direct yourself back to the tranquillity of the origin. Read the verses in Tao Te Ching that take you deeper into the art of meditation.
- Think About Not Thinking & Speak to the Universe
- Breathe it Right. It is Your Life!
- By staying still you are awake
- Set Yourself Free by Seeing Inward
- How to Meditate – Getting Started
- Meditate to where you begin
Other articles on the Tao of Health: