How would you like to live a long life, healthily and happily?
Learn to flow with the rhythm of Nature.
The answers can be found in Tao. Tao Te Ching of Lao Tzu, for example, has been referred to as a manual for longevity for centuries. Equally enlightening are works of Zhuangzi, another master of Tao.
- Nurther these 3 things and you are at the pink of health
- By staying still you are awake
- Breathe it Right. It is Your Life!
- Thinking About Not Thinking & Speak to the Universe
- Set Yourself Free by Seeing Inward
- Eight Pieces of Brocade – Chi Gong Appreciation
- Chi Gong is Simple
- 7 Steps to Longevity
- Before your decide what to eat, understand how your energy flows
- Taoist exercise that saved the medical doctor his life
Qigong (chi gong)