The key takeaway of Tao Te Ching is the concept of wuwei, which literally means non-doing, or doing nothing.
“The Tao never does, yet through it everything is done. If princes and dukes can keep the Tao, the world will of its own accord be reformed,” says Lao Tzu in Tao Te Ching.
Many people are puzzled at how this is possible. How on earth can you do nothing and yet get everything done.
To see what wuwei means, let’s take a look at some examples.
- Start Your Day by Wanting Less
- Master By Not Mastering – The Art of Wu wei
- Examples of Wuwei
- Let Go of Excess Baggage in Life
- All that glitters is not gold
- How you can flow with nature
- Sucess by Doing Nothing
- Tao Gives You More Freedom
- To have a life of DOING you need to NOT DO
- What does ‘non-doing’ mean?